Seguidores

Vistas de página en total

viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

I never said I was a 'good girl.' I'm not a bad girl. I'm just normal, and that's what I'm going to be. There's no bad girl with whips and chains that's going to come out. I think people like me because I was myself.

Bad Girls, Kelly Clarkson, Positive thinking, Girls Quotes, Self-Esteem,


I never said I was a 'good girl. 
I'm not a bad girl. I'm just normal, 
and that's what I'm going to be. 
There's no bad girl with whips 
and chains that's going to come out. 
I think people like me because I was myself. 
-Kelly Clarkson


Nunca dije que era una "buena chica". No soy una mala chica. Simplemente soy normal y eso es lo que voy a ser. No habrá ninguna chica mala con látigos y cadenas que vaya a salir. Creo que le agrado a la gente porque soy yo mismo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me haría muy feliz si lo compartes, le das me gusta y me sigues. ღ Please feel free to Like ✔ Tag ✔ and Share ✔ ღ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...