Seguidores

Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

!If my boyfriend finds me sexy, then I don't need that kind of male attention from anyone else.!

Advice quotations, Alexa Chung Quotes, Be Yourself, Fat woman quotes, Quotes To Live By, Self-Esteem, Woman Sayings,

"If my boyfriend finds me sexy, 
then I don't need that kind of 
male attention from anyone else." 
-Alexa Chung 

Advice quotations,Quotes To Live By,Be Yourself,Alexa Chung Quotes,Woman Sayings,Fat woman quotes,Self-Esteem,Apariencia,Frases de  Parejas,Sexy,Frases de Autoestima,Frases de Famosos,


!Si mi novio me encuentra sexy, entonces no necesito ese tipo de atención masculina por parte de nadie más!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me haría muy feliz si lo compartes, le das me gusta y me sigues. ღ Please feel free to Like ✔ Tag ✔ and Share ✔ ღ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...