Seguidores

Vistas de página en total

martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Just because I'm here for you all the time doesn't mean you can take me for granted. Sólo porque esté aquí para ti todo el tiempo no significa que siempre va a suceder.

Just Because, Love quotes, Mean quotes, Quotes About Breaking Up and Moving On, Sad Quotes,


Just because I'm here for you all the time 
doesn't mean you can take me for granted.

Just Because,Quotes About Breaking Up and Moving On,Mean quotes,Sad Quotes,Love quotes,Status para Instagram,Status para Facebook y Twitter,



Sólo porque esté aquí para ti todo el tiempo no significa que siempre va a suceder.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me haría muy feliz si lo compartes, le das me gusta y me sigues. ღ Please feel free to Like ✔ Tag ✔ and Share ✔ ღ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...