Suscríbete gratis a Frases Bonitas

I like it when I’m talking to you, because for at least a few minutes or hours or days I can forget that I’m not okay.

I like it when I’m talking to you, because for at least a few minutes or hours or days I can forget that I’m not okay, even if it’s simply just few words, ‘cause when I let a day go by without talking to you, that day is just no good, there’s nothing like us. - We rule the kingdom, my souls eternal mate. Truth…


I like it when I’m talking to you, because for at least a few minutes or hours or days I can forget that I’m not okay, even if it’s simply just few words, ‘cause when I let a day go by without talking to you, that day is just no good, there’s nothing like us. - We rule the kingdom, my souls eternal mate. Truth…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...