Seguidores

Vistas de página en total

jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

I like it when I’m talking to you, because for at least a few minutes or hours or days I can forget that I’m not okay, even if it’s simply just few words.

Forgive, Gif on Tumblr, Just Because, Love quotes, Quotes About Forgetting, Romantic Quotes, Soul mate, Love GIFs,


I like it when I’m talking to you, because for at least a few minutes or hours or days I can forget that I’m not okay, even if it’s simply just few words, ‘cause when I let a day go by without talking to you, that day is just no good, there’s nothing like us. - We rule the kingdom, my souls eternal mate. Truth.

Frases de amor




Me gusta cuando hablo contigo, porque al menos por unos minutos u horas o días puedo olvidar que no estoy bien, aunque sean solo unas pocas palabras, porque cuando dejo pasar un día sin hablar contigo, ese día simplemente no es bueno, no hay nada como nosotros. - 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me haría muy feliz si lo compartes, le das me gusta y me sigues. ღ Please feel free to Like ✔ Tag ✔ and Share ✔ ღ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...